Parking at Royal Wharf

Hi All,

Just wondering in regard to motorcycle parking at Royal Wharf if anyone has any information. I’m currently at City Island and they say for motorcycle parking we still need to pay the £15 a day that car drivers face.

I was unsure if, due to Royal Wharf being a larger development, there may be allocated space for motorcycles or not.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ross

Hi I have car parking space at Echo Court Royal Wharf to rent out monthly basis £100 PCM if interested reply to it

Hi,

I would be interested if it is still available. Could you please contact me?

Thank you very much in advance,
Marta

Hi Munoz
Please sent your e mail address and phone number to me
Kind regards
Jonnada

[Personal contact details have been removed from this message by the forum administrators. To get in touch with this user, send them a private message]

Hi,

Does anyone else have a space they would be willing to rent/sell?

Thanks,
Annie

1 Like

Hi,

Would someone have parking space to rent from January?

Regards

1 Like

Hi,

Would someone have any parking available to rent or sell?

Thank you in advance,
Marta

Does anyone know if there is going to be any space to park on the street if you have a car but no designated parking space with your property?

Also, does anyone know what visitor parking is going to be like / is there going to be any?

Hi I’m currently living at City Island and visitor parking is charged at £15 per 24 hours.

I imagine it’s going to be very similar here.

Ross

I am about to complete but still have no idea how does parking work at the development.

According to Johns&Co it’s right to park in a parking zone but the lease suggests it’s allocated parking plus Ballymore is selling parking spaces for £30k each so it suggests it’s allocated right to park to me. Could anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks

J

Compass House - My friend and I have parking spaces available to be let from Jan 2018. If anyone interested please pm me and also let me know how much you are prepared to pay. Agent has told me they have interested residents who would like to rent but we probably don’t want to go through agent for car park letting only. Thanks

[Admin: post moved to relevant topic]

1 Like

Hi CYap, I am interested but somehow the system will not allow me to PM you. Can you PM me instead so that I can reply to you? Thanks.

Hi Donaldson, as a new user (I believe you’ve registered today), you’re automatically restricted from certain actions (such as sending PMs). This helps us cut out automated or spam accounts on the forum.

As you continue to use the forum (read posts, visit topics) while you’re signed in to your account, you’re restrictions will be automatically lifted. This typically happens pretty quickly.

Hope this helps, and welcome to the forum!

Hi, pls WhatsApp me on [phone number removed]

[Personal contact details have been removed from this message by the forum administrators. To get in touch with this user, send them a private message]

CYap, Have WhatsApp you. pls check.

RoyalWharfNews, thanks

Hi,

Would anyone interested to rent/sell out their car parking space from December onwards please ?

Many thanks

Hi,

Would anyone interested to rent/sell out their car parking space please ? we have already moved in but we do not have any place to park the car…

Thank you very much in advance,
Marta

Hi Marta, don’t have a space for you sorry…
We’re hopefully moving in soon though and wondering what the parking situation is like? Is there nowhere to park the car at all? Or is does it just cost to do so?

@ms5964 We just received a letter saying that from 01 Dec 2017 there will be Parking Control Management in place 24/7. There is a car park for residents, however if you didn’t buy a parking space or can rent one, you are not eligible for a permit. Residents have to park there if they are eligible as the overground park bays are for visitors and delivery services. However, you have to pay for them. For the first period (Dec-Feb) you have to go to the concierge and pay for the permit (30 min free, 24h £15). The overground bays are not for residents and you will be fined £100 for parking without a valid permit. At this point, if you cannot rent/buy a spot in the residents car park, I think you have to park outside the devlopment. Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Hello, I am looking for parking space to rent. I and our two little daughters (one newborn) would greatly appreciate not needing to walk home far distance from car temporary parked outside of RW development.
If you have parking space to rent or know someone who is willing to, please let me know. Would be very grateful.

Thank you