As Starbucks fit-out commences, further details of Sainsbury's Local emerges

With construction underway on the fit-out of the Starbucks at the north-east corner of the Royal Wharf development, Royal Wharf News can reveal further details of the Sainsbury's Local located at the bottom of Masthead House on Royal Crest Avenue.
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.royalwharfnews.com/posts/as-starbucks-fit-out-commences-further-details-of-sainsburys-local-emerges

Do we know if there are any other confirmed shops/bars/restaraunts confirmed in the development?

The other confirmed bar is a Fuller’s pub at the bottom of Summerston House. No other shops/bars/restaurants confirmed, although rumours that Pizza Express and Wagamamas are interested.

Personally, I’d like to see lots of independent cafes and restaurants given a chance at the development too.

I received an email today from Ballymore to say that Starbucks will be opening from 7am tomorrow (7th November)!

Good spot, we’d received the same e-mail, but not opened it yet. I’ve added a new story that should appear on the website soon.

Anyone going to stop by tomorrow morning?

Hi just wonder how do you receive official email from Royal Wharf/ Ballymore? I filled out the form in concierge before but haven’t received any email from them at all so far.

Sainsbury’s is now open! :slight_smile:

1 Like