Arhya Breathing and Therapies class at RW Community Dock

Greetings to all Royal Wharf residents.

I am very excited to share that I am starting a new breathing and wellbeing central power (CP) session at Royal Wharf Community Dock on Thursday 17th of October from 7-8 pm.

This is an excellent opportunity to take advantage of a free taster session while exploring a very unique and highly effective breathing technique.
The benefits of CP include self-confidence and self-control over anger and aggression. Added benefits are stress and anxiety reduction, stronger body and mind, which, is excellent for the physical attributes and even more beneficial for mental discipline. The mental discipline cultivated through CP can be used for any aspect of one’s life such as within work, relationships, improving the ability to vocalise one’s viewpoint better, ambition, drugs and alcohol misuse etc. This is done by forming inner strength developed through unique breathing, muscle control and concentration exercises in a safe and protected environment.

Make sure to bring loose, comfortable clothing and a bottle of water.

Please feel free to reach out for more information if required:
Arhya.info@gmail.com or +44(0)7544028055.

I am looking forward to meeting you.

Carrera.

Hi Arhya
This seems interesting thank you for post it I would love to come and join you . Are you on WhatsApp group for Royal Warf ?

Hello Aisziko,
Thank you for your message, and I am delighted to hear that you are interested in the session. No, I’m currently not on the WhatsApp group, but I would like to join. Do you know how I would go about doing so?

Great send me you mobile number to my email a d then I will send you a link to join the group for mums and babies so you tell them about the classes have a nice day

Good evening Aisziko.

I couldn’t see anywhere to send you my information via email. My number and email are on the original post that I posted if that helps at all.
Thank you so much in advance.
Enjoy your evening also.

Ok I will check and send the link to you

Hello,

I would like to share with you all, once again, details about my recently started breathing and wellbeing central power (CP) classes at Royal Wharf Community Dock🤗
It is held every Thursday evening from 7-8 pm.

The first class is free.
If you have not yet taken advantage of your free trial session, you still have time.
The classes explore a unique and highly effective breathing technique.
The benefits of CP include self-confidence and self-control over anger and aggression. Added benefits are stress and anxiety reduction, stronger body and mind, which, is excellent for the physical attributes and even more beneficial for mental discipline. The mental discipline cultivated through CP can be used for any aspect of one’s life such as work, relationships, improving the ability to vocalise one’s viewpoint better, ambition, drugs and alcohol misuse etc. This is done by forming inner strength developed through unique breathing, muscle control and concentration exercises in a safe and protected environment.

Make sure to bring loose, comfortable clothing and a bottle of water.

Please feel free to reach out for more information if required:
Arhya.info@gmail.com or +44(0)7544028055.

I am looking forward to seeing you there this coming Thursday.

Carrera.

I put “Arhya Breathing” into Google: it came up with nothing but your class at RW. I tried with Amazon books: nope, nothing. Tried “Central Power” but that only came up with diesel suppliers. Where does this style of breathing/therapy come from? Did you invent it yourself?

Roger